AGSL has been awarded contact by the INPEX Corporation, a global oil and gas exploration and production company. INPEX is the operator of the US$34 billion Ichthys LNG Project that aims to develop the gas and condensate field discovered by the company in the Browse Basin offshore North-West Western Australia. This field is the largest discovery of hydrocarbon liquids in Australia in 40 years. Once completed, it is expected to product 8.4 million tons of LNG and 1.6 million tons of liquefied petroleum gas annually.
AGSL has been appointed to provide a customised Engineering IT Asset Management tool set, to enhance management and security of the critical software that INPEX uses to operate key Ichthys project infrastructure, including the LNG plant, central processing facility and floating production, storage and offtake vessel.
The custom tool set provides a system that offers comprehensive inventory management. This is achieved by recording all automation system IT components, using the Asset Guardian “Management of Change” process to update the firmware operating system and application software, and maintaining and up to the minute audit trail of call changes by INPEX staff to its process control hardware and software assets.
AGSL around the web
- Contractor Software – USA – Nov 2013
- TMC News – USA – Dec 2013
- Energy News Premium – Australia – Nov 2013
- Energy News Twitter – Australia – Nov 2013
- IT News – Australia – Nov 2013
- Ad Hoc News – Berlin – Nov 2013
- Offshore Energy Today – The Netherlands – Nov 2013
- Scandinavian Oil & Gas website – Norway – Dec 2013
- Upstream Online – Norway/UK/Europe – Nov 2013
- Energy Global – UK – Sep 2013
- Digital Energy Journal – UK – Nov 2013
- NOF Energy – UK – Dec 2013